Monday 28 October 2013

MOSES IDAHOSA to CHRIS BASSEY

This is an Email i got from the supposed accused Hon Idahosa. and when i responded back for Prove am yet to get his reply.  please readers read the message below.

Chris Bassey <chrisbassey@gmail.com>
11:24 PM (7 hours ago)

to Moses
Dear Hon Moses Idahosa

Thanks for the email. I would want to know if theres other means you can use to Identify yourself please, this will enable me withdraw the post and put a write up to defend your person and your office.

Though am not presently in Nigeria. i left last week for some event.
If theres any means you can be contacted on phone,via interview, it would be nice. and it would also enable me to contact other bloggers who scoop the news from my blog.

Kind regards

Chris bassey
www.chrisbassey.blogspot.com


On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Moses Idahosa <honidahosa@gmail.com> wrote:
Attention:


I am writing sequel to a post in your blog "How I was raped by Moses
Idahosa".  I am Honorable Moses Idahosa whose name appears on that post
which I will term as a complete witch-hunt post by criminals who see
blackmail and lies as a way of conquering my political ambition. I do not know this person neither have I seen anyone of such in my life. Already I have reported this matter to the police and other appropriate authorities who have assured me that the culprits will be caught and dealt with by the
law. I will not say much, but will wait until my legal representatives issues a statement on my behalf after the police conclude their investigation. I can also state to you that the picture on that post was stolen from my Facebook page and this already has been reported to the appropriate authorities.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=3D128427

I am a law abiding Nigerian who has never been arrested all my life neither
have I done anything to jeopardize my integrity nor that of my ideals of standing and supporting the masses who I have vowed to represent all my life. I am attaching below a link which will show you how this same picture have been used for blackmail in the past. I will expect you to use your good office to withdraw this post from your blog and do all necessary research online and in the best interest of allowing good prevail over evil post what you find as TRUTH in this instance. I have been advised accordingly by my solicitors that this should be the first and proper means within the law of contacting you. Other bloggers have contacted me and apologized for this lies.

Thanks for your understanding. I am happy to provide any more information you may require if necessary. I can be reached on honidahosa@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Hon. M Idahosa.

No comments: