Tuesday 18 November 2014

Ice Prince Talks About Dating Yvonne Nelson & Why He Should Be Taken Seriously As A Rapper

Ice Prince while on the show with Olisa Adibua- The Truth briefly mentioned his relationship with Yvonne Nelson didn’t work because she was way busier then. He also spoke about why people do not take him seriously as a rapper compared to how they treat MI.
"It just didn't work. She is a very busy person. She was way busier at the time".
On not being taken seriously as a rapper;  "I know how to rap and I know how to rap real good. I don't care what people say. But I'm a musician. I'm an all-round musician. MI taught me how to write songs, arrange vocals and structure music. So I am more about making music, I jump on any beat. I hate to be put in a box as a rapper. I want to be seen like someone who can create any music.”

No comments: