Sunday 14 December 2014

Please Advice: Heart Broken Wife Shares Photos Of Girls Who Sends Their Nudé Photos To Her Husband

A married woman based in Abuja shared some private photos of ladies who send their nudes with her husband. apparently she cracked her husbands codes and believe me what she saw...Hmmmm See Details and photos inside...

My name is Lydia and I live with my husband in Abuja. I am one of those obsessed with your Blog and I need advice from your readers if I should go for a divorce or not. I was enjoying my marriage until my husband's friend who is a Pimp and works with immigration sent nudé pics of 2 of his girls to my husband phone via What's App. He sent the two girls Susan and Ada all the way from Port-harcourt to Abuja to come and have séx with my husband just for money which the prostitutés did. 
Two weeks after the prostitutés travelled back to Port Harcourt, one of them named Susan continued from where he stopped and sent pictures of her fellow whore nick named Koko to my husband Via What's App.
I don't check my husband's phone but the moment he started locking his phone my instinct told me he was hiding something and now I've seen what he is hiding which is that fact he have started cheating on me. 
Please find attached the Screen shot of the chats I took from my husband's phone which he had with his friend and the one he had with Susan. 
Please my heart is bleeding, I'm 23 and just married for 2years and no kids yet because am still a student. I'm looking forward to seeing it on ur Blog and I await your readers advice.
Please drop your advice below;

No comments: