Tuesday 23 February 2016

NOTE TO MY READERS...... CHRIS BASSEY

Greetings my Readers.

I know i havent been blogging that often for sometimes, as you may know am a Writer,Actor etc.. i got a lot of things that takes me away from blogging sometimes.

I'm very sorry that i haven't been posting news like you used to do, but am working towards been frequent as ever..  during the weekend i was in Eket, Akwa Ibom State for my aunts Marriage,, Guess what shes 60Plus.. anyway lets save that gist for another day.

Most times its either am on set recording or attending one or two family engagement, i dont have anyone presently working for me as an Assistant or PR.. I run everything by myself, but i did be glad if there's any interested person whose willing to share great ideals with me, your welcome and free to contact me in that regards.


Thanks
Chris Bassey

No comments: