Thursday 28 July 2016

My Husband, Gbenro Didn't Marry Me For A Green Card -- Osas Ighodaro Ajibade -

 
2010 Miss Black USA, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade has hit back at her haters that have been spreading report that her Nollywood star husband, Gbenro only married her for a Green Card.

"That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other."

The new mum told Genevieve, :
“ Being in the limelight, I hear different things and I wouldn’t be human if some of them didn’t get to me; especially the comments people made about how he is only with me because he wants a green card. That was very hurtful because people don’t understand the love we have for each other. Everybody likes a good life. Who no like better tin? If he is able to get a green card for being with me, then that is a blessing but for people to assume that that is the only reason he is with me is very hurtful.“
_
“ Gbenro has had different opportunities in his life and he could have made that ‘green card’ happen a long time ago. He always tells me that he had never envisioned himself being in love and in a relationship until he met me. He thought he might just end up having a baby mama. I didn’t ask him to marry me. He asked me to take this journey with him. People can talk all they want, ” the stunning actress added.

No comments: