Wednesday 5 October 2016

Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans -


Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie who stole the heart of Nigerians with her melodious voice at a very tender age has revealed that she might soon be walking down the aisle with her boyfriend, who she simply refers to as 'The Nerd'.

In a brief chat with Nneka Nwaneri, Benita said she will get married either this year or next, since she has already found her ideal man.
Talking about getting married, the "Ayo" singer said;

Marriage is something you shouldn't rush into. It is a life time thing. You need the leading of the Holy Spirit and if you rush into it, you will rush out. So, I am taking my time to listen to the voice of God, so that I will get married at the right time to the right person". "It could be this year or next year."

About her Ideal Man, Benita was quoted saying;


That kind of man does not count at this point now because I am already in a relationship. Of course he would have possessed the qualities I wanted for me to have chosen him and be a relationship with him. Above all, it is God who chooses people for us, and more importantly, I want a man that loves God and believes in my ministry.

No comments: