Sunday 7 January 2018

I Will Serve Buhari As A Cleaner Or Messenger – Former Senator, Udoedehe (pic)




A former Nigerian senator and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, John Udoedehe, has said that he wouldn’t mind accepting an appointment as a messenger or a cleaner from President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is in reaction to recently released names of board members of various agencies.


Mr. Udoedehe, a former senator from Akwa Ibom State, was appointed as a board member for the Nigeria Information Technology Development Agency.

Mr. Udoedehe, a former minister, said he has been receiving several calls from his political associates describing the appointment as humiliating.

He promised to make President Buhari to win majority of votes in Akwa Ibom in the 2019 election despite all odds.

He said, “It will be disrespectful to the president for me to reject the offer, I am a loyal party member.

“If the president finds me worthy to be a messenger or a cleaner in the government, as a Christian I should humble myself and accept it.

“I don’t want to give my enemies weapon to tell lies against me. I don’t want my enemies to go and tell the president ‘I told you this man is arrogant’.

“The Bible talks about long suffering, talks about humility, talks about patience, and talks about gratefulness to God.

No comments: