Saturday 3 November 2018

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money


A Zimbabwean man was, on Wednesday night, left injured after he was thrown from the third floor of a flat by a hooker, following a misunderstanding over payment for the sex services she rendered.

Th man, only identified as Mandewo, sustained head, back and leg injuries and was rushed to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospital, where he is receiving treatment.


Mandewo said that the woman known as Trish, threw him off the apartment when he refused to disclose his bank details. He said they agreed for a $5 quickie before she shifted goalpost after the act.

"I hooked her in the street and we agreed on $5 for sex but she demanded $100 soon after the quickie," said Mandewo. Mandewo said he offered to add $10 but she insisted on $100, demanding him to disclose his bank details.

“When I refused, she fought me along with her flat mate and threw me over the window. She took my car keys and I want to believe she has disappeared with the car," said Mandewo, while writhing in pain.

No comments: