Saturday 14 September 2013

CB Exclusive: Nigerian Top Comedians and their wives

Oya lets do a little comparison. .this time into the Comedy Industry!

Like really, Nigerian Comedians have got great taste for women. .I dunno why but the pictures I'm seeing here are awesome!!

Below are pictures of Top Nigerian Comedians and their wives (Individual pictures of their wife's included)

So over to you guys, in your opinion who do you think is the h o t t e s t?

To me, . i know whom to pick. but to your viewers pick your choice and make your comment!!!!

Basket Mouth and wife
Basket Mouth's wife
Comedian I go dye and family

Comedian I go dye's wife
AY and wife

AY's wife
Teju Babyface and wife
Teju Babyface's wife
Bovi and wife
Bovi's wife
Klint the drunk and wife
klint the drunk's wife
Julius Agwu and wife
Oya,. .na who make sense pass? -
(c) Chris Bassey

No comments: