Saturday 28 December 2013

Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashes 7 Months After Wedding

Friday, December 27, 2013

Koga's One Night Stand set to hold tomorrow

Tomorrow, Saturday, Dec 28, 2013 Terry G,  Wizkid, Sean Tizzle, Wande Coal and Reminisce will do a battle of sort at Koga's One Night Stand. The event that has been themed Hot & Raw

The mainland concert that has enjoyed wide followership among party and fun faithful on Mainland will play host to more than one major artistes for the first time. Continue...

Mercy Johnson Okojie says Thank You

A message from Mercy Johnson-Okojie
2013 has been an incredible year for me. I couldn’t ask for more. It is one year I won’t forget in a hurry.

My fans were amazing. They stood by me and took on my fight. The critics played their parts too. I took the constructive ones, made adjustment and became a better person.

How can I forget 2013, the year I had the honour of being the most searched Nollywood actress for the third consecutive year. I am most grateful to the fans who worked the keyboard or keypad reading about me online.

Comedienne Princess Dammy & husband split after only 7 months of marriage

After just seven months of marriage, one of Nigeria's best comediennes Princess Dammy, real name Damilola Adekoya, has separated from her husband, movie producer/director Adeshola Jeremiah. The NET reports that the couple started having problems just two weeks after their wedding in May 2013 and officially split a few months ago after a series of efforts to mend the broken marriage failed.

Confirming the split, Princess Dammy told Reporter
"Yes my marriage has ended due to irreoncilable differences. We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out. But apparently, we couldn’t work it out, hence the reason for our separation. We actually ended it several months ago, but we didn’t want to make it public. I’m sure God knows best’ 
Eya, sad to hear this...

No comments: