Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year In Advance To all my Readers

This is wishing every CB reader a Merry Christmas and happy New year in Advance. To everyone that the Lord has blessed this year don’t forget to say a big thank you to him. Thank you guys for staying with me on this blog all through the year. Even when I wasn’t working like i should have (cus I was everywhere travelling around) you still stayed. I can’t thank you enough for making the blog so important. You guys won’t understand, I am Christopher Etim Ekpo, a.k.a Chris Bassey, and I know what I am talking about. Lastly, to God, this is an open testimony. Only you can do what you have been doing Lord. Thank you and I am so grateful. just within a short period of time i am amazed by the Page views on my blog. just within 4 Month since its operation.

And lastly, please believe in yourself in this coming year. Believe me, I am talking from experience and I am a living testimony, i know what am talking about, There is no one God cannot bless, He can bless you. And you know what, when God starts blessing you, you will just sit and keep doing your work and keep getting bank alerts. Let’s all stay happy and enjoy this special period. From me to you it’s LOVE always. Wish I could meet you all and give everyone a peck each. I just love you ALL.

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tnx chris....wishing u a luvly xmas &prosperous new year in advance.Luv u more......muah!!!