Saturday 12 April 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..... YIPEE



Today happens to be my birthday and am already feeling funky, am sorry guys i wont be posting any news today... but its all boilong down in yenagoa Bayelsa state, as i decided to spend time with my old time friends, and family.

yes surprisingly am not from bayelsa, but am a nigeria, technically i grow up in bayelsa. infact let me put it this way, I spent my Youth age in bayelsa before my oversea trip started.



Well i dont have much to say, but am just gonna rush so i can pack, got 4hour to spend on the way. should be in yenagoa by 12noon. and its all happening it B lounge. well thats the place i can be able to figure out for the venue and thats where i am been hosted.

My facebook page even before the main day have already started feeling love.




Twitter still remain.  @chris4bassey
Instagram                @chris4bassey
Facebook                Chris Bassey Page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HBD