Thursday 24 April 2014

Harrysong Reveals Why He Is An Only Child Of His Parents

Harrysong has revealed in an interview with Yes magazine that he is the only child of his parents. He said his father got his mom pregnant and later discovered they were related which made them split after he was born. Here is what he said in the interview;
You mean you are an only child?
No. It’s just that after my dad and my mum gave birth to me, they separated and went their different ways. So, my father got married to another woman and also my mother to another man. They separated because I was given birth to by two relations. My father and mother are actually brother and sister. They gave birth to me before they could realize that.
Are you saying that the discovery actually led to your parents’ separation?
Yes, of course! Because it was a big abomination, so they had to separate. Even, they attempted to kill my father in that village, but he fled, because in Warri where I come from, it is a taboo. They termed it incest.

No comments: