Monday 9 February 2015

This Lady Revealed That She Slept With Her Half Brother On Twitter (18+ Content Explicit)

Choi! This is one of those stories you hear and scream. This is a very common oversight with girls sleeping with a man without even knowing his last name. I guess shift happens. The words are very explicit and like I said, don’t read if you’re below 18. Continue to read the shocking story as you continue...

My personal advice to all dating, there is nothing wrong with in depth interview, in fact, interrogate the person you are looking to date. In this day and time with so many baby mamas and all you may be spooning your sib without knowing.
Chai, this almost happened to my younger sissy but thankfully the dude who we found out is our cousin came home to visit and my mom happened to be at home that day....E for be ooh! I wonder what the twitter girl is going through.

No comments: