Wednesday 27 May 2015

GOV AMAECHI DARES WIKE



River State Governor Rotimi Amaechi has dared governor elect Nyesom Wike, to go ahead with his probe threat, saying he has Wike’s records as his (Amaechi) Chief of Staff between 2007 and 2011. Wike had vowed to probe Amaechi after May 29 when he assumes position as governor of the state. 
Amaechi spoke during one of the program organized by Committee of Friends to mark the Rivers State governor’s 50th birthday in Port Harcourt on Tuesday, Punch reports.

“I heard that Wike says he will probe me. I have not asked him not to probe me. He should remember that he was my Chief of Staff for four years; I have my records on him. He should go ahead,” he said. 
“Go and check, the road leading to Wike’s father’s house, I constructed it. But in front of that same house, a relation of mine was killed on election day,” he added. 
“Why will people, because of their personal ambition, not mind killing other people? 
They gave me all kinds of names but none could accuse me of killing anyone. I have never killed in my life and I will never kill. But because of someone’s personal ambition, human lives mean nothing to some people,” Ameachi said, detailing two alleged gruesome killings in the state.“

No comments: