Saturday 16 May 2015

Read Shameful Things Senator-elect, Dino Melaye Said About President Jonathan



Former House of Representative member and a Senator-elect, Dino Melaye, has accused the Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, of running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.
In a​n interview​ with Premium Times, Melaye,​ who was recently elected to represent the Kogi West senatorial district, said the government of Goodluck Jonathan, massively promoted corruption.
“Jonathan is the promoter of corruption,” Mr. Melaye said. “I am telling you that the Government of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigerian history but (who) we have as president-elect of this country today (Muhammadu Buhari); the man I see as the nemesis of corruption.
“Change! I am an advocate of anti-corruption and for me if I enter office, I am going to do it more this time around. 
“More importantly, now that we have a government that is going to have zero tolerance for corruption, we must as legislators carry out our functions from any form of sacrifice.
“Either at the national assembly, we will be drastically checked. 
“Legislators need to check if they are on the side of the people or side of their pockets.
“I started it and I have advocated this even before the elections, and during the inductions training and I said there’s an urgent need to cut down government spending from all ramifications both legislature and judiciary, and more importantly, the allowance of the national assembly.

No comments: