Tuesday 5 January 2016

I'M STORMING THE INDUSTRY THIS YEAR IN FULL FORCE - Mr Okwui Eneowo



Nollywood Veteran Producer is back again, this time I caught up with my good friend  Mr Okwui Eneowo, a.k.a Mr Perfect and below is the little chat I had with him

Question: Where have you been throughout this year, because it seems you have been off the scene
Ans: No way, have been working as usual, beside I just returned from South Africa where I went to shot a movie.

Question:  oh I see, so what should we be hoping for from you?
Ans: The title of the yet released movie shot in South Africa is Home Alone…

Question: I guess that’s home alone the South African version?
Ans: Laugh

Question:  So let’s come down to Nigeria.
Ans:  yea, the fact also is that I actually changed location of where I normally shot my movies, most times I prefer using Enugu as my location, but am trying new areas to discover new talent, I don’t want a situation whereby all my movies will be shot in one location. I want to go universal in the industry.

Question:  Oh I see, that sounds nice.
Ans: that’s why am also planning a European tour this year to promote some of my movies.
 
Question:  Where precisely
Ans: to the United Kingdom and also Considering the US and Germany.

Question; so what should be expecting from you?
Ans: Am releasing Sisters of Delilah in few month.

I would to catch up with you again.
Thanks

No comments: