Saturday 16 November 2013

I regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa

I REGRETTED THE PRAYERS I OFFERED TO GOD TO TAKE ME TO USA

After not seeing my friend Val for quit some while, we finally meet once again and it was fun all through.

While gisting and discussing, we began to talk about his previous trip to USA on a short visit last year.

Val revealed that, Although, going to the USA on a visit was a dream come true, as he never imagined going to that country and not wanting to stay there forever, this is because, he has had several failed attempt to travel to the USA while he was much more younger and struggling.

In his words, ''At that time, i only see my self in USA and no where else. I even dropped out of school because i wanted to travel to USA. ''

''I went to several church prayer sessions purposely for my travel to work out, several night vigils and several pastors laying hand on my international passports.''

''I was also duped several times along the line and not until i had nothing left to spend, i never stopped trying to travel to USA. he said.

Val continued that, It was after he had nothing left to persue his USA dream before he resigned to faith in Nigeria and thought of doing something meaningful.

Val has now made a good life for himself in Nigeria and as part of his holiday plans, he decided to take a trip to his dream USA on a short visit last year.

Commenting on his trip,Vale said, Abdul, do you know that when i finally get to the USA, i actually regretted the prayers i offered to God to take me to USA when i was struggling?

He noted that, something terrible almost happened while he was in the USA.

According to him, one morning, i noticed a sharp vibration from the ground of my hotel room as if the ground was breaking which scared me so greatly, but it stopped in few seconds and i relaxed my mind to prepare to go out.

After my bath, i was putting on my cloths and the sharp vibration started again, but this time in a greater proportion and i had to run to the reception in the down stirs to find out what is happening, but to my surprise, there was no one left in the hotel including the reception, everyone had long went out and stood by the other side which is not affected by the vibration of the earthquake except me.

Earthquake i asked? yes, earthquake he replied. I was the only person left in the hotel and if anything had happened that day, i would have been the only casualty. val emotionally said.

They didn't raise the alarm, nothing.

The other guests had long run out of the hotel and they were all asking why they didn't press the alert button,but the receptionist said, they tried to do so, but the alert didn't work. It seems it had some faults.

The main point is that, if the building had collapse, val would have been the only casualty and this according to val's feeling is an indication to what might have happened to him if he had successfully made it to the USA over the years.

He thank God for not letting him make it to the USA earlier and for his life in Nigeria now.

COURTESY: NIGERIA MUST CHANGE

No comments: