Friday 22 November 2013

Lady Gets Duped Of #470,00 By Acclaimed Facebook Lover



According to her, she met Femi on a social network Twoo, few months ago, one thing led to another and before she knew it, the Romeo has duped her of a whopping sum of N470,000 (Four Hundred and Seventy Thousand Naira) after promising her marriage.

This story Was sent by joyce


Joyce Wants to retrieve her money as well as to warn other ladies from falling victims to this fraudster.
“I met Femi 7mths ago on Twoo a social network. We chat 4 mths b4 I gave him my num bt never took him serious until he came visiting in Shagamu on July 14th. He was talking abt marriage evn b4 we met face to face. He pretended to be a born again christian frm a Redeemed Church and askd me to tell my pastor nd parents which I did. He said he lives in Maitama Abuja nd that he sells car as a personal business aside his job.

He said he bought a car he needed to sell dat the buyer knocked down the engine whil test driving it. He said he arrested d man an was talking to police in my present. I advised him to change d engine so he asked me to borrow him 20k which I paid to his acct on 20th July I sent abt 3people to pay to d acct nd gav him 170k cash. B4 I knew, d total amt was already 470thousand naira.

We went 2 c my brother together nd were evn planning 2 go hom 4 introductions. He told me a buyer cam whom he calld severally in my present. Aug 14th he said he paid d money to my acct nd kept askg if ve received d alert? I went to d bank on 15th nd was told d money was nt in my acct. He stops callg nd pickg my calls on 16th of August. His num are: 08148359854, 08145502069, 08138733975 this one has bn going since last week til now because he switch off his phones since then.

His acct num is Access Bank Ajibade Oluwafemi Arowolo where all d transactns were made. I did get som of the teller 4rm d people I sent cos I didn’t believe he wil disappeared just lik dat. My landlord, sisters nd few friends of mine are aware of this.

D memory card where I have all his pictures got corrupted. Photocopies of som teller re attached. The originals re wit me.
Pls I don’t want my surname name on d publication, please Joyce”

No comments: