Monday 28 September 2015

Man Who Gave His Hotel For Free To Catholic Church Is Now Driving Keke Nepap (See Photo)

Hehehe, don't worry guys, he is doing it for just a day. Remember Mr. Ray Murphy, the man who gave his hotel to the Catholic Church in Lafia to be used as hospital for IDP’s (read here)? He is one and same. 
According to Murphy, he decided to turn a keke operator for just one day…and the reactions? Lol.. read his experience and see more photos below;
MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR 
“I am back and I had a lot of fun today cruising the city as a keke Operator! Lots of fun carrying passengers to their destinations and then refusing their money. Come and see surprise, consternation, wonderment and even fear! 
Moreover, I had a blast speaking to passengers with an Oxford accent. Some pitied me when I told them I just returned from UK and since I had no job, I took to keke riding. Come and see sympathy. Ordinary Nigerians are truly kind and loving people! God bless you all for your kind hearts! 
It was fun and I had the pleasure of sharing and interacting with people I would never had met otherwise! Glad I had the brainwave to do this. A couple of females even shed tears of sympathy for me. They were sad that I came back home from abroad only to become a keke Operator! Women can be so kind!”

No comments: